rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Long term travel, accomodation & girls

Long term travel, accomodation & girls

Quote: (03-06-2014 07:18 AM)Juicy Wrote:  

...2. Travel through Central America and Eastern Europe and this is where the accomodation issue lies as I am mostly travelling through these places to have fun and get girls.

Where were you doing this? most of these options are just not valid for me IMO. Pulling a girl back to a tent, smashing in a park or hostel bathroom? it's simply not worth the hassle.

Hassle, Huh?

If you are young buck travelling on a budget this is where a lot of the fun is and what makes the best stories.

You are basically saying you don't have enough cash/want to spend enough cash to set up ideal logistics. That is fine but then you have to be realistic and more importantly creative.

I have fucked girls on the beach close to the club, in a hot tub right on front on the hostel with people watching close by, in hostel showers after dark, in a packed girls dorm room with 7 other guests, on top of a catamaran we swam out to, multiple times on top of cars and behind clubs.

If you are going backpacking you're are going to have to get creative and work with what you got. Its part of the fun and at the end of the day either getting busted or busting in her is both going to be good memories.

As for countries where this has worked? All over Europe, New Zealand, America, Canada and some of the smaller Islands off Africa/Europe.

Messages In This Thread