rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places Where You Can Increase Your Flag Count Quickly

Places Where You Can Increase Your Flag Count Quickly

Quote: (03-05-2014 10:46 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I think McQueen has it right with Vegas at no. 1. I haven't done Ibiza yet but, again, the context is partying and fucking so that's number two on your list. Actually, it may be no. 1 since you're trying to rack up flags. Not saying Vegas isn't international but Ibiza is entirely international. I think in Vegas you'll be slaying American chicks the most.

Barcelona is a good one but it's a little more slick as is NYC. You're going to need game since chicks may not be there necessarily to get down. There's a lot of mundane reasons chicks go to cities like them.

From what I gather, you're trying to get as many notches for as little effort as possible. Vegas and Ibiza give you the context to make that happen as efficiently as possible.

Ibiza's not that good for pulling actually. The reason - Ibiza is fucking EXPENSIVE. One of the most expensive party spots in the world. Girls are often shacking up with friends, in hostels, crashing on couches, etc.

Furthermore, covers for big name DJs (Guetta, Tiesto, etc) are generally 60 to 100 euros a night. If you just paid $150 entrance to a club, how likely are you to bounce with a guy?

Ecstacy, more than alcohol, is the drug of choice. E is great for conversations and feeling love, but it also kills sex drive.

Anyway, overall, I'd say Ibiza isn't a great place to pull. Logistics alone are tough, especially if you aren't banking. If you can afford $300+ a night (plus another $100 for entrance) for logistics and a nice place to pull to, you might be able to do well. But if you're not blowing mad cash, I wouldn't consider Ibiza a good spot for pullage.

Messages In This Thread