rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine impressions right now

Ukraine impressions right now

Quote: (06-19-2011 10:03 AM)georgec Wrote:  

To Hooligan Harry, Roosh, and Entropy, you all make make good points, but if I simply have it better in New York than it makes more sense for me to stay there.

Lets say everything Harry says is true, Kiev girls love to bang and are easy, but you have to learn Russian and pretend like you have a legitimate base in Kiev to get at them. New York girls love to bang and are easy too, so I'd be making a great effort to get something I can get at home.

The only way it would make sense is if I thought Kiev girls were the best thing on this planet - which I don't - or if I thought that by learning Russian and having a base I'd be banging the 9s and 10's I can't get in NYC. But the 9's and 10's seem pretty hard to get here in Kiev - I see them every night reject men by the dozen in the clubs. There are fewer of them here than in NYC, and there are very many wealthy men in Kiev. For these girls it wouldn't be enough just that I knew Russian and had a base here, I'd have to up my game, and I might as well do that in NYC.

The dream was that there was some kind of value differential between NYC and Ukraine - either I could get better girls in Ukraine, or more girls, or would have to put in less effort. But it seems I would have to put in more effort to essentially recreate what I have going for me in NYC. Does this make any kind of sense for me? No. Guys who have a special think for the Ukrainian look it makes sense. Guys who know Russian or who have to work in Kiev, it might make sense for them too. The idea that there is a kind of value differential on some level - like there is in Thailand, say - in the Ukraine doesn't quite add up, EXCEPT for those guys who love the look of the Ukrainian girls.

In any event I'm in Poland moving to countries further south the next day or so. On a side-note, the girls in Poland are much fatter than in Ukraine! Ukrainian girls are the thinnest I've seen anywhere, including Asia, with many being downright anorexic. A large number of girls are incredibly tall and elongated. Polish faces look much more familiar and Western, also. Ukraine was in the last analysis a very interesting place - the girls have a very distinctive, even exotic, look to them, and the city feels isolated from the rest of the world almost, floating in a bubble. Almost no English is spoken, and people are extremely subdued and soft spoken, easy going and cheerful, with no tense energy or aggression. Even when the streets are crowded it feels somehow sleepy. The whole atmosphere feels almost more Asian than Western. Kiev is a beautiful, pleasant city besides. It strikes you as utterly normal yet utterly strange at the same time. It truly is a world unto itself. Still, though, I'm glad I'm out. I felt a bit like I was suffocating.

To all you guys who are going there - it will be interesting whether or not the value differential works in your favor!

George, all due respect, but your expectations are ridiculous.

Dont bother travelling to any countries where the locals dont speak English. You have basically provided a textbook example of exactly how to waste your money and have a bad time when travelling for poon, and I dont think it matters where you go, you will have the same problem again. I hope Poland works out for you, but I expect it will probably be more of the same. Your planning and preparation has been terrible.

Comparing Eastern Europe to Thailand is like comparing a night club to a brothel.

To the rest of the guys who are considering Eastern Europe. Here are a few suggestions for you and some considerations you need to make before you take the plunge

1 - If you have no intention of learning the local language, go online. There are TONS of chicks looking to meet men. There is a genuine shortage of men there, but you need to spend your time with women who you can actually communicate with. You are not going to walk up to a chick, flash your passport and see her follow you back to the hotel. How do you expect to pick these broads up if you cant speak to them, or they dont know enough English to communicate with you?

2 - Drop the PUA shit. Cocky and funny, aloofness, all that other bullshit will do you no favours here. Asshole game does not work because Eastern European men are all natural assholes the likes of which you have never seen. Dont be a doormat, but show some manners and respect. Think of them as women from the 40's and 50's

3 - Expect to pay. You are not in a feminist coven anymore, you are in a place where men provide. They expect it, its normal, and its the way things are done unless she mentions otherwise. If she is paying her own way, chances are you wont be fucking.

4 - Dont tell them you are on holiday. You are there for business or you are opening an office. You are looking at real estate or you are currently researching a book. Anything that makes them think there is a chance you will be around for a while. Yes, they will fuck you the same night if they are into you, but these women are not all whores. Most are decent, conservative women who want to be wives. Most tourists are looking for whores.

Remember that a woman in EE that is unmarried by the time she is 30 is pretty much considered a spinster! Back in New York City, she is still getting fucked by the football team and doing lines of coke in the bathroom.

Messages In This Thread