rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skinny Germán guy that tried to pick up my chick in BLUE last night in parque lleras

Skinny Germán guy that tried to pick up my chick in BLUE last night in parque lleras

Gringo + attractive woman...there weren't many gringos there. You said he was your best friend. The best man in the wedding looks identical to him (his brother)...if he was your brother you would've said "my brother and best friend" or "my brother".

I assumed you weren't Colombian and are white skinned. There were about 5 gringos there from the pictures I saw. I scrolled through pretty quickly.

I have a good memory though and remember basically anything I read after reading it once. I believe you've said you were 50ish and like slim woman. That knocks off the foreigner on the far left of the photo as shes thick (attractive though). The guy to the left of the groom looks 40ish. The guy with grey hair, is with a pretty girl but again shes a bit thicker. The best man appears to be his brother.

In all honesty...I think you posted an album on the forum of you with girls a few years back. I could be wrong about this but I think it was you who made an album post.

In Canada if I were to bring a Cuban girl here I'd be liable for 3 years or 5 years of welfare payments to my understanding (that isn't important) but the spousal support is the bigger issue. I don't practice Family law though and while I've taken the class the only thing I really spent the time to learn was the division of assets upon marital breakdown. I don't trust prenuptial agreements even though to my understanding they are typically upheld.

Plus I'd like to have kids abroad and move down south in my 40s. If I had kids here that wouldn't be realistic..

Edit: personally I prefer the looks over the wife of the groom after seeing those pictures.

Messages In This Thread