rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urge to impregnate all women and build an army

Urge to impregnate all women and build an army

Lizard of Oz,

Do you have kids? I ask, because I had your same mentality for a long time (all through 20s for sure). I also chose a career path that would allow me to feed an army. But, actually having a kid is a rude awakening. Once you have one (and maybe you do), you look at each kid you plan to have as a very serious decision. You no longer think in terms of "3 or 4", but rather "sure, let's have another and decide at that point if we want to keep going."

I don't necessarily disagree with your view, but if your son wants some attention you will likely give it to him. It is your son, right?

Again, my only thesis is that EACH kid is a big deal. So, you have one and it doesn't break you. Go for two. Have two and you're still sane? Go for three. At three, my guess life is so crazy that the thought of going for four makes you think a vasectomy sounds incredible.

Messages In This Thread