rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls and anal sex

Girls and anal sex

Never again

the girl who i lost my v card to wanted to do anal. she turned over and stuck her ass up. I stared down into the abyss. what did i see? a slightly brown crevice.

nevertheless, i stuck my dick in. It sounded like a plunger. A few pumps later i was not hard anymore and i just fell down onto my bed face first like i had been shot. I had to work in a few hours and told her she had to go. that traumatic experience weighed heavily on my mind for the rest of the day.

The next time we tried to fuck i couldnt get hard, she was damaged goods and i had to unpick her up. My roommate gave her the nickname DAG (dirty asshole girl).

Another story about anal sex has to do with a girl that i messed up having sex with.

I asked a buddy if he knew this girl and he did. After he described her he told me that he fucked her and that she had a really loose butthole. maybe it was best that i didnt have sex with her..

Messages In This Thread