rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Masdinero is moving to the DR

Masdinero is moving to the DR

I liked him. He was hilarious. Adamant he's had some good fun and will continue doing so for a bit at least.

But yeah, I'll admit it, I knew it wasn't gonna last. (Condom pic probably got him banned. The crazy motive behind posting that pic is bloody hilarious IMO but I can see why you'd get banned for that)

Guy definitely made a bold move, but alas, we all know he didn't have a visible long-term plan.

Arguably the third time I've jumped on his dick on this forum, but Beyond Borders' blog is good IMO. Perhaps he should take something from that.

If you jump to an Asian country, you have English teaching as a very supportive back-up. In the non-Asia part of the world though, you haven't got that back-up.

Either way, I hope he keeps himself afloat in the DR and doesn't have to return to the US any time soon. From his posts he doesn't want that.

Messages In This Thread