rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you rather be in the top 1% of men in looks or in wealth?

Would you rather be in the top 1% of men in looks or in wealth?

Top 1% in the USA with regards to wealth gets me at least $8.4 Million.

Top 1% in the USA with regards to looks gets me...I don't even know, really.

There are things I want to accomplish that go beyond pussy, and these things require wealth. I want to have many children and leave each of them a great inheritance with which to start their lives. I want to go back to my ancestral homeland and pave roads, build schools, fund the national soccer team, build fields, fund scholarships, etc, etc.

Money buys you the access and influence you need to get this done. With money, I can not only afford to do all of the things I want to do (while simultaneously guaranteeing that myself and my descendants never want for anything), but I can make a real impact. People who ignore my broke, unknown ass now might be compelled to listen to someone with financial clout ($8 million can buy you plenty of political clout in the developing world and/or in state/local politics here in the USA).

Money also begets more money. That $8.4 million, if given to me right now, could be doubled by the time I hit my 45th birthday if I play my cards right. $8 million is enough to be considered a "very HNWI" by asset managers and other corporate interests, giving me access to investment opportunities and deals that I'd never see as a normal dude. Taking advantage of these opportunities and investing wisely, I could die with a net worth north of $50 million.

I could allow my mother to retire right now instead of waiting 5-6 more years, and allow her to enjoy her life immensely in its twilight. I could cover our home mortgage and ensure that we never pay another rent/mortgage bill ever again. I could clear up all of our debts, finally get a decent second car, cover my student loans, pay in full for graduate school with no debt, etc, etc. These things are all very important to me, more so than merely racking up a lot of notches.

There are also tangible game advantages offered by money,however. I could buy a great bachelor pad in a central location, eliminating any logistical problems with girls I meet on nights out. I can dress to the nines all the time. I can travel the world without any worry of financial limitations, acquiring experiences in the process that make for great conversational material whenever I meet a girl I like. And think of all the date ideas I can use - prime box seats at sporting events, surprise private jet trips to tropical destinations, blacks cars to pick her up, backstage at fashion shows, etc, etc. I can be far more creative.

I really and truly cannot see what 1% looks can get me that matches up with all of that, especially when women (especially the non-western ones many on this forum rate highly) are known to weigh non-physical attractions cues (like wealth and style) far more heavily than men do, and have proven entirely willing to overlook unspectacular looks when said non-physical cues are present.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread