rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A fat person has you pinned down on the ground- how do you escape?

A fat person has you pinned down on the ground- how do you escape?

More of the same from you, just implying I don't know enough bjj so I'm full of it. I stopped training when I got into lines of work that depended on me not being injured or bruised. I could easily say you couldn't escape if the guy on top knows what he's doing, that he's better at fighting and out to kill you. In that case you are fucked, do you have anything to actually contribute than if the guy is better you're fucked and if only I knew more jiu jitsu I'd agree with you? Cause that's some logical fallacy nonsense. It's not about that guy, it's about what you can do. It's not about how much mat time I've had, it's about what you can do when a guy pins you.

Hell, just lie there while the dude decides on how merciful he's feeling. After all it's not that common that you get hurt right?

Maybe if you had any actual experience in street fights you'd know your cute jiu jitsu escapes don't matter once the guys pinning you, see that fallacy is pretty easy and still pointless. I don't fight for fun, I don't have a point to prove in a street fight. If a dude is pinning me it's because he's randomly attacked me, when a random attack begins how bad does it usually get?

Messages In This Thread