rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil's nationwide review/Race Status &the truth about 60y.old men wearing speedos

Brazil's nationwide review/Race Status &the truth about 60y.old men wearing speedos

Quote: (06-15-2011 04:39 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I NEVER had a girl giving me this crap here in Rio. I do tend to go to more alternative venues nevertheless.

Amour like I said,I Think this represents more the SP scene.Probably Rio is more laid-back on this aspect.I hope it is.Lucky you.

I work in the corporate/multinational rat race and sadly this kinda crap is an usual discussion topic in hang-outs/clubs near financial districts such as Faria Lima and Berrini.Avoid those places in SP if you don't want Fly gold-diggers checking you out to see if you have potential to be a (Beta)provider or not.
On the other hand they tend to be hot and well dressed ,so use your "acting" skills to deceive those bitches.They will find out eventually that you don't have a big office in your company , but why care after You've banged ?

Quote: (06-15-2011 04:38 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

Nice post, just one thing...

Quote:Quote:

The public transport is not very good

The metro line goes practically everywhere a visitor would need to go, it's pretty good IMO.

Gringo comparing to Europe and NYC ,I think it is not that good. Maybe its good for a tourist but for daily life is not very good at all.We have very few metro stations comparing to London,NYC,Paris etc.I need 2 crowded and slow buses to get to where I work ,because we don't have a metro station there. And it is in one of the largest financial quarters in SP.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Messages In This Thread