rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Collecting Debts WITHOUT Resorting to Violence

Collecting Debts WITHOUT Resorting to Violence

Quote: (02-20-2014 10:02 PM)MHaes Wrote:  

^Fuck chalking it up to a learning experience...you've already learned.

You should still try to recoup the money. So what if the guy doesn't like you anymore, you obviously shouldn't do any business with him anymore.

I would stalk him down, approach him and ask in a firm manner (but not violent) what's the deal with the your money. He will give you some BS answer, so tell him "Listen, you have till a week from today to pay me back." Leave it at exactly that.

If he doesn't pay you back then, send the Indians after him and also start badmouthing him around this business community. Crush him physically, and then crush his reputation around the community.

There's no reason for you to take shit from this guy in this situation.

I like the above, just call and leave him with a statement of when you expect to be paid back by. "Hi Mr. X, This is Laner, I've been trying to get a hold of you about that money you owe me but you haven't called me back. I'll be coming by your office at 11am on tuesday to collect it, see you then"

then go there and just wait. My dad did that with an accountant who wouldn't finish his file on time. He showed up at 8am with a newspaper and a book and said 'i'm retired, I've got nothing else to do and I'm going to sit here until you are done' He was out of there by 11am after 4 months of delays.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread