rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Stopped by a community college campus on the way to the gym...

I'm rusty as hell. I gotta put some work in now that it's warming up outside. I realized something today though: my ego is finally out of my way. I don't think I was ever really afraid of approaching girls, I think I was afraid of reality. Reality being that my cold approach game has never been good. I was afraid of having to have that honest conversation with myself. I was just really good at going with the flow. With cold approach you kinda have to create the flow, and when it comes to creating the flow with strangers, I'm mediocre at best. Now imagine mediocre game being rusty...that's where I'm at right now lol.

I park the car and look at the campus. It's after 5pm, so the environment isn't very target rich. It's actually pretty dead. As I walk further into campus I see I'm about to cross intersections with a tall black chick. A quick glance reveals she's got this hot lesbian hipster style about her, with full hipster uniform, and lesbian cheek piercings. I hate those piercings, but with that quick glance at her I could see she was an 8 that could easily get another point if she changed clothes and did something about the cheek piercings. Before I had a chance to think I stepped in front of her. She smiled and said "excuse me" and stepped to the side, so I playfully stepped to the side with her, staying in front of her. Then I say "How are you doing?" and she says "I'm doing good. EXCUSE ME." in this alarming tone like she was about to blow the rape whistle lol. I was surprised a white knight didn't jump out and tackle me down. Blow out. I move on feeling good that I got an approach done on an 8 and wasn't nervous or hesitant at all.

I walk around the campus for about 45secs before I spot a set of 3. One of the girls was giving me strong looks, but I wasn't even a little bit attracted to her or her group, so I kept moving. In hindsight, I need all the practice I can get right now, so I should've approached them (and every other undesirable chick I saw) just for the hell of it.

Not seeing any girls outside I want to approach, I decide to check the library. I walk in and look around for someone to hit on. I see a blonde white chicks with her back turned to me. I couldn't see her face, so I kept walking around. I'm seeing nothing but unattractive girls...smh. I spot a book that I'm much more attracted to, so I approach it. It was Odysseus. I have a hard on for Greek mythology, so the book instantly passes the boner test. I open it...but, I don't have time to read it, and can't check it out since I'm not enrolled as a student, so I decide to go see what the blonde looks like.

I pull up a chair next to the blonde (who's typing on her computer) and whisper "hey, what are you studying?". As the word studying falls off my lip, I see her face. Win! You don't see a lot of 9's on a community college campus at 5 in the evening, but I found one. She looked like she could be Candice Swanepoel's younger sister. And I'm fucking whispering...

Her: I'm not studying, I'm writing a speech.
Me: A speech for what?
Her: For speech.
Me: Let me hear it.
Her (shy girl laugh): I'm not finished yet, but I really need to finish. I have to be in class in 45mins.
Me: I'll let you finish, but we should go have drinks sometime.
Her: I don't drink.
Me: What do you do?
Her: I really need to finish this speech.
Me: Alright, what's your name?
Her: Kaitlyn.
Me: I'm ChocolateCockOfZeus. I'll see you around.
Her: See ya. (or something like that)

I walked the campus a little more, but I just wasn't seeing any talent. After a couple laps around I noticed the security guards looking at me. It's much easier to blend in when there's a crowd, but at this time the campus was quiet. I left and went to the gym.

What I got from today:

- I'm not afraid to approach hot girls.
- I need to get out earlier to play the numbers game.
- Momentum for tomorrow.
- Every approach doesn't have to be for pleasure; some can be for practice.

Tomorrow:

- Wake up early.
- Morning routine.
- I'll dress fly.
- Use public transportation/transit and get my approaches in.
- Hit the gym and wing it from there.

Can't be a slave to your ego in this game.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Messages In This Thread