rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of my easiest lays so far…what´s yours?

One of my easiest lays so far…what´s yours?

Was talking to a girl in a shopping centre. Asked her if she wanted to get a coffee. She said she doesn't drink coffee. Asked her if she wanted to get a real drink instead. She said ok.

On the way to the pub told her that my house is actually closer. Got back to my house and made her a cocktail. (Here's a hint - if you want to restock your liquor cabinet, hold a cocktail party at your house. Most people will bring a bottle of something and most people will leave the remains as they leave).

Had a couple of drinks while watching a movie. Had her naked within about 15 minutes of the movie. She was really horny and stuck her arse in the air towards me while I was putting on a condom at her insistence. However I had only just broken up with a gf of one year and my cock hadn't touched a condom for so long that it went limp on contact. No worries - just took it off and banged raw.

My first and so far only same day lay.

That was the moment that I realised how easy girls are if you do things right and the moment I regretted all the years I spent on long-term relationships. I'm making up for lost time now I guess you could say.

Messages In This Thread