rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scar Game

Scar Game

I had an ex leave 4 fingernail scars on my back (crazy fun girl, but also crazy), that were later wiped clean via road rash sadly... those were freaking GOLDEN.

Scar and injury game is one of my favorites because my hobbies have left me with a lot haha

Heres a few of my favorite ones that come with their own lines and stories:
3 broken noses-"reset them all myself, so if insurance doesn't work out I guess I have a future in plastic surgery"
2 boxer fractures-"Thats why this hand bone isnt quite lined up, didn't feel like it was worth a hospital trip haha"
10 concussions-"which may be why I had so much trouble remembering your name"
4 huge stretch marks on my back-"Ex girlfirend left those [Image: wink.gif] or I grew quick.. I don't know, I don't see my back often"
Fractured arm leads to snowboarding stories
etc etc etc

and just be vague with those bodybuilding stretch marks... "I don't know, it was already a scar when I first saw it."
She'll laugh, guess (or laugh and call bull if she knows what they are), and her hamster will start wondering how exciting your life is if something that severe REALLY COULD slip under your radar. Just always laugh em off like the injury was nothing, even if that shit near killed you. Been told so many times by girls "I just love your outlook, how do you laugh about these things?"

Messages In This Thread