rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

I was talking about the so called day game. What may work for a 20 yo dealing with an 18 yo, would be ridiculous for a 30 + or 40 +. I saw in London some day gamers with gray hair trying to approach with Hey how are you.... In my eyes (at least) they look so pathetic. Most often the chicks get really scared. Roosh style seems to be more realistic. Playing the lost foreigner. ...with an ...Excuse me...there is by chance any place I can have a good coffee...or...I have heard about a nice art show somewhere around..... In countries like Poland, Hungary, or Romania where the chiks like foreigners...they will be genuinely wanting to be of some help...Then the *lost foreigner* can express his gratitude, by offering a coffee, or handling them his business visit card (if the chick is interested...she will latter give an add on facebook)...and...here is what I mean by a more subtle approach, less risky and more suited for a mature dude.

...then well...dance courses, conferences, seminars...etc...are all good hunting grounds...with their own specific strategies [Image: idea.gif]

there is also a difference in therms of style between those looking for *bangs*, in my view rather *vagina colectors* and those for whom sex is useless without romance and feelings...the good old dilema QUALITY vs QUANTITY....but this is another story for the real predators.

Messages In This Thread