rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to read her gmail without any effort

How to read her gmail without any effort

Quote: (02-15-2014 01:29 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2014 11:58 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

How exactly does reading her email help you? If you fuck her extremely well, she will lose interest in other guys. She will still be getting plenty of offers, but if you are doing your job, she won't be responding to them.

All reading her emails accomplishes is building up your own jealousy/hamster and probably counterproductive. Just my 2 cents, if you really think reading a woman's private emails will help your game, go ahead. I respectfully disagree.

For advanced guys who don't have this problem, it's not terribly useful advice. But imagine how well this could help a newbie who is still wandering around on blue pill island. It could mean freedom for that guy. Finally learning the truth.

I don't know, how exactly does it help him? It should not be any sort of surprise that at any given time, an attractive woman has multiple offers from men that want to try to fuck her.

You can't control what she does, but you can control what happens when the two of you are together. like el mech says, just fuck her like it is your last night on earth and that will negate 99% of your problems with her(I am paraphrasing).

Messages In This Thread