rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Curl your eyelashes, chicks dig it

Curl your eyelashes, chicks dig it

I dressed up like Captain Jack Sparrow for Halloween one time, eye make up and all... There was no shortage of girls coming up to me and blatantly informing me of how sexy I looked. It was almost overwhelming. Now I haven't wore it since and don't think it would have the same effect if I was just rocking eye make up for a regular night out on the town.. (I dunno tho, could be some major peacocking and easy opener)
On the other hand I'm not so macho and testosterone filled that I am gonna bash a guy for doing something to make his eyes look a little bigger and WORKS FOR HIM
I herd Russell Brand talk about the easiest way to pick up women is to act like your gay...Their shields are instantly down as you are not seen as a threat. I'm not gonna knock it if it works for him and has him banging hot chicks. I'm not however gonna tell other people they should act gay to pick up chicks. If you do something that works for you and you bang girls who I am to jump in and say "noway guy thats not the way to get laid." It would be a pretty boring level playing field out there if everyone rocked suits and used the same opener. Also just like guys, women are into different things as well. Some girl might not be attracted to the burly man in the flannel shirt with a beard. She might have a thing for skinny guys with smooth faces and vintage rock'n roll t-shirts. I guess the point of this little rant is you should pretty much be yourself.... Whatever makes you comfortable and you think gives you the edge your seeking is fine. You can take some advice from here on ways to improve yourself and ways to act and that's great. This site really has some GREAT LIFE CHANGING advice on it. I wouldn't really recommend reading to far into it tho and completely try and be someone you are not... no matter how many extra girls you get if you aren't being you, in the end the only person your really fucking is yourself.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread