rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Curl your eyelashes, chicks dig it

Curl your eyelashes, chicks dig it

Quote: (02-13-2014 01:17 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

Dressing to impress girls is blue pill. PM me and I'll try and help you out. We have a ways to go.

Ali, I'm more than happy to have a discussion about how a man should choose his clothes, and you're more than welcome to ask for elaboration on anything I post on this forum, especially if you disagree with it. (That goes for any member here)

However, the condescending photo you posted and the borderline ad-hominem attack makes me think it wouldn't be a progressive discussion. I never get drawn into emotional flusters on the internet. If we disagree on this forum, I'd like to think we could do it respectfully and as calmly as Noam Chomsky in his pajamas.

If your reaction to this is similar to your first one, then I'll understand it's not an area that's going to produce a constructive discussion between us and I'll happily allow the thread to continue without me de-railing it.

"Dressing to impress girls is blue pill". This is an interesting point, and I actually thought about it for a while.

Do I dress to impress girls? Yes, I think I do to some extent.

I like the validation. When girls want to fuck me, it makes me feel good. I'll never wear anything I dislike JUST to pander to a girls preference, but it's certainly on my mind when I chose clothes. Ultimately, the most important thing is the FIT, everything else comes after.

Now, we're very different people. I'm a 22 year-old Brit who bangs young Asian girls and likes Limp Bizkit. You're an older former veteran who likes to stick to classically masculine ideals and spends more time in a different continent.

I'm not suggesting that you, Fisto and WestIndianArchie start rolling up your trousers and wearing Oxford Button-Down-Collar shirts to get 'better results'. You have your stuff sorted. If you're getting the pants off, you have carte-blanche to continue and you shouldn't allow anyone to get in the way of that.

So let's look at this quote "I'll try and help you out."

You pretty much had this dismissive attitude with Enigma the other day. I's unfair to write off the younger guys on the forum who have different ways of getting pussy and being attractive to the opposite sex JUST because they go about their way differently to you.

Rolling your pants up and wearing high-top converse isn't classically masculine. It would hinder how YOU roll, but for me, it works, and it works fantastically. I only ever do stuff based on trial-and-error, and the current look I have is working very well.

These days I've been 'suiting up' every day for work and I've been hard pressed to go a day without giggly girls, shouts of 'handsum' and 'oooOOOOOooo' and lots of pointing from groups of girls.

This month I've also subbed at a University and an all-girls Catholic school. The very obvious feeling that every girl in the room wants my cock confirms to me that you don't ALWAYS have to be classically masculine to get immense validation from the opposite sex and feel great as a man.

You roll how you want to roll, but you have to understand that there are guys here having an awesome life and banging girls even though they're not the pinnacle of masculinity.

Messages In This Thread