rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elementary school girls write checklist for future boyfriends

Elementary school girls write checklist for future boyfriends

Quote: (02-14-2014 01:13 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2014 01:06 AM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

I didn't even think about that. Grier got absolutely flayed for pretty much just saying he had some standards. Pretty interesting to look at the difference.

I bet if some six year old boy wrote a 30 part checklist they might 'awww' at it until he wrote 'don't be fat' or some variation on it.

Maybe that would have happened in 2004. But today if a 6-year-old boy wrote up a list like this, he'd be in big trouble for sexism and disrespecting girls and probably get suspension or at least detention. And definitely "counseling" (the biggest load of crap ever).

Reverse the above in your head and think about a boy handing a "List of Girlfriend Rules" to his elementary school teacher. I don't see that ending well.

yeah, that's the shitty thing and kind of the point. We police boys/men having any sort of opinions/standards while girls are allowed to make all the demands they want.

gotta get out of this country.

Messages In This Thread