rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interview of me in The Daily Dot

Interview of me in The Daily Dot

Quote:Quote:

In the U.K., feminist campaigners have been receiving very graphic and near-constant threats on social media of genital mutilation, sexual assault, rape, etc. What do you make of this?

First of all, that's not something I do. But why would a man threaten a feminist with rape? Because he's angry. And why is he so angry? That's a question feminists don't want to find out. I'm not saying it’s right, but to threaten someone with genital mutilation would take a lot of anger—why don't we ask why? Men aren't angry because they can't get a beautiful girl every night; it's because these groups attack what it means to be a man. Feminists need to understand when they face these attacks that these men feel like they're causing their own problems.

BOOM! Nailed it. They don't want to answer the question because you have to be honest, and introspective.
[Image: youtheman.gif]
No Homo!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Messages In This Thread