rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another dumb person gets beat up by a bus driver

Another dumb person gets beat up by a bus driver

Quote: (02-13-2014 09:36 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I don't think that he could have adequately protected himself and be expected to remember that the vehicle was in drive. He was unexpectedly attacked, I don't see how anyone could blame him for getting into an accident.

I totally agree. The reporter said the kid "started punching the driver", so it was probably not just one punch, but an ongoing attack. And I assume since he was driving, it came from behind as a surprise. So if someone starts punching a man repeatedly on the head from behind, it will automatically trigger a fight or flight response that is not controllable. It taps into your primal fear, and unless you're a trained martial artists with plenty of experience or a street fighter veteran, the surge of adrenaline and other chemicals going through your body will render your reasoning abilities null very fast. You will be in survival mode, lose your peripheral vision and your fine motor skills. Your body will be instantly put into fighting mode. Considering that kind of attack combined with the element of surprise, I think it's a general human response to fight back without even being able to think clearly.

Messages In This Thread