rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to sometimes tone down being perceived as the "nice guy"?

How to sometimes tone down being perceived as the "nice guy"?

Quote: (02-12-2014 10:02 PM)Mr Me Wrote:  

Can you give some examples? Do you mean like telling her that you are looking forward to do her later that night? Should you continue after that comment with your previous discussion or continue with a bang-related discussion? It would probably be too early for the kiss at that point.

Hmm I really wouldn't worry too much about it, just relax, don't take shit from people and make dating simple, basically Unless you're trying to bang her, get her contact info to invite her out for drinks later on. basically once the conversatino gets going a bit, end it, letting he rknow that you have to go (think of something. . .althouhg you probably should be busy enouh everyday anyway) get her contact info, contat her the next day to set up a time to meet. . .

Also, makes sure she does most of the talking and you do most of the listening/asking of questions. You don't have to "NOT" be a nice guy, you just have to be simple, be able to listen to the woman, and be able to steer the conversation to a sexual nature ON TH DATE.

Really, its actually simple. . .

The only thing I can think of that you may be doing wrong is complimenting her. . . do not do that untill AFTER you've banged her.

make simple dates: coffee/bar dates and get good at conversation (i.e. asking leading questions that prompts her to talk about herself. . .she doen't really care about you so shut up lol. . . also lead the conversation towards sex, do some decent kino here and there and you should be gold. . .)

then you can either:
A)invite her to your place right there (if you feel she's really super into you i.e. DTF)

B)Or make the date short, let her know that you have to leave, end it on a nice note, and contact her the next day and invite her over to you place.

Remember a lot of guys make it a lot harder than it has to be. Remember this is supposed to be easy, If she's talking to you and not blowing you off, she's interested.

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread