rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cockblocking to be a required college subject

Cockblocking to be a required college subject

Quote: (02-11-2014 12:45 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

I would contend that there's a difference between cock blocking (i.e. just walking up and intentionally blowing someone out, which I think all of us have dealt with) and preventing things that we feel are wrong.

Also, this is a bit of pissing in the wind, but I wouldn't be shocked if the lower campus rape totals are a function of fewer men on campus and (perhaps) limited proliferation of game.

Are you a real life white knight?

Just mull this idea over for a second.

Maybe just maybe, the vast majority of men do not want to rape women, and are not violent drunks.

Maybe just maybe, the 1 in 4 statistic is taken from a study that is designed in a way to blow the actual amount of rape that is occurring completely out of proportion.

Oh wait, it is not just a maybe, the 1 in 4 statistic was purposely designed to paint men as violent rapists.

These two articles put the statistic under closer inspection:

Researching the "Rape Culture" of America

The Campus Rape Myth

Here is a juicy quote from the first article:

Quote:Quote:

Koss and her colleagues concluded that 15.4 percent of respondents had been raped, and that 12.1 percent had been victims of attempted rape.[9] Thus, a total of 27.5 percent of the respondents were determined to have been victims of rape or attempted rape because they gave answers that fit Koss's criteria for rape (penetration by penis, finger, or other object under coercive influence such as physical force, alcohol, or threats). However, that is not how the so-called rape victims saw it. Only about a quarter of the women Koss calls rape victims labeled what happened to them as rape. According to Koss, the answers to the follow-up questions revealed that "only 27 percent" of the women she counted as having been raped labeled themselves as rape victims.[10] Of the remainder, 49 percent said it was "miscommunication," 14 percent said it was a "crime but not rape," and 11 percent said they "don't feel victimized."[11]

Even IF the women interviewed thought that they had not been raped, they were still counted as raped in order to boost the statistic.

The 1 in 4 (or 1 in 5) statistic has been proven to be false repeatedly. Yet, 30 years later, these feminists are still using falsified statistics to put men in America under a bad light and to push their anti-male programs into mainstream society.

Men need to wake up.

Messages In This Thread