rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young Man - Long Term Plans

Young Man - Long Term Plans

Hey guys, thanks for the responses, looking back at my post I definitely should have asked a more focused question.

paninaro,

1. Great advice, as you mentioned, I am trying to focus is on the business behind the campaign first (margins, production, etc.) and I am only thinking Kickstarter because the product is suited for it (easy to ship, low lead times), it's an idea I have had for a while but only recently have I been inspired to get my shit together (3D modeling, prototyping, testing).

2. Fair enough.

3. Very true, but I find people are willing to sign a large contract (100K+ over 3-5 years after only speaking on the phone if services are from a known provider). There is more information asymmetry than you might expect, and some people are paying quite a bit more than they could be, so if they feel they are being screwed over by their current provider it is easier to convince them to switch. You are right that I have no idea how to set a a call center in the Phillippines.

Sebi, thanks for the advice. I definitely need to do some more traveling and networking before I talk seriously about this stuff.

Messages In This Thread