rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is There A Point Of Diminishing Returns On Weightlifting And Attracting Girls?

Is There A Point Of Diminishing Returns On Weightlifting And Attracting Girls?

Quote: (02-09-2014 11:48 AM)soup Wrote:  

Aside from being a real muscle man like what Mikecf is describing, I think a lot of physique is about how you carry yourself.

You need to look dominant. You have to look like you could easily dominate the girl physically, and at least hold your own against other guys, if not dominate them too.

I wonder what it would look like to see a guy who had big muscles but terrible body language and frame.

I think that's a large part of being big without looking goofy. What is the overall vibe you're giving off through your beahviour:

Do you look like you lift because you're insecure and want to get pussy?

Or, do you look like you lift because you give off a masculine aura of *control* and *discipline* in everything that you do?

The 2nd is what attracts non-niche women, and particularly the women who do understand cause and effect, and put the effort into looking good.

On your last point, I see guys around town all the time who have the height and the genetic frame who could slay pussy with just some exercise and learning to carry themselves like men. Instead they're all slumped shoulders, avoiding eye contact and lowered chin.

Messages In This Thread