rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Are A Waste of Time...Unless?

Women Are A Waste of Time...Unless?

Quote: (02-07-2014 03:48 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2014 12:28 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Fucking a hot and willing 20 year old girl, especially if you are a 38 year old man in this society, is a great privilege.

I wanted to edit my earlier post but I ran out of time...

In terms of "privilege",

I honestly believe that it is the young girl who is privileged to be with me, not the other way around.

I used to feel privileged to be with a young girl but now I feel differently.

I am the prize, not her.

Gio, I can see your father's genes speaking through you... [Image: wink.gif]

But I don't think you understood what I mean by privilege. It's not a matter of status or who is or isn't "higher value" or anything like that.

Fucking a beautiful young girl is a great privilege because it's one of the most ferocious and world-obliterating pleasures that a man can experience, and that reconciles man to the difficulties of life as it is. And it's a pleasure that is given to very few men, especially men of your age in this society.

As such, it is objectively a privilege. And you should be grateful that you have it, just you should be grateful if a feast table is set before you in a land of hunger.

Just look at the prize pig that has been roasted and lovingly served to you and take the time to appreciate it for what it is and to be grateful for what you have. Don't worry about the psychology or whether it's more of a prize for the pig that you're going to eat it than it is for you to be eating it. Just look at its pinknesses and graynesses and the exact way the roast glistens on the plate, and feel afresh the glory of the feast.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread