rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the best thing a girl has cooked for you?

What's the best thing a girl has cooked for you?

Quote:Quote:

Good home cooked food is seasoned perfectly. When I'm talking seasoning, I'm talking salt. The salt should just bring out enough of the natural flavor of the ingredients, but by the time you're done eating you shouldn't have that slight burn on your tongue from too much salt. It takes years to understand how much to salt food.

When friends cook pre-packaged/pre-prepared meals, i.e. not from scratch, they are usually too salty for my taste buds. Same goes for when I eat out. As I cook from scratch 90% of the time, the food is fresh, so there isn't excess salt to preserve it. I don't add as much salt either. Is it my palate or theirs? Many seem to complain about some dishes being under seasoned. Thedude, what can I do to reach the level you mentioned?

On topic:

thai girl: pad thai
filipino girl: sinigong

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Messages In This Thread