rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta Datasheet

Jakarta Datasheet

Quote: (02-05-2014 07:22 PM)ThePrinceOfDixie Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2014 02:58 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Surely, at some point, you should be able to find out the Employer's guidelines, if any, and if you are importing drugs, firearms, tanks, helicopters and bazookas, you may be making a killing... hehehehe. [Image: smile.gif]

I remember the fine print on the visa card for Indonesia that says

Warning: Drug smugglers will get the death penalty under Indonesian law.

Scared the pants off of me I remember double checking my bookbag to make sure there was no shake in there.

It would be a pretty risky proposition to get involved in various illegal activities - b/c could be a bad reputation for the diplomat parent; however, diplomats are immuned from local laws.

I would imagine that the diplomat family lives a bit in that diplomat immunity bubble; however, I would NOT know how far that immunity extends to the various family members. If the family members are selling drugs in the embassy, they are probably untouchable to the local officials.. (even though it may NOT be a good idea in terms of the diplomats reputation). On the local streets may be another story in terms of whether the Local laws apply to the kid of a diplomat.. rather than being the actual diplomat parent.

Messages In This Thread