rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

POF experiement

POF experiement

Quote: (06-10-2011 11:13 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

It is AMAZING how many women are sending this dude messages EVEN after clearly stating he isnt looking for a serious relationship, pretty much just looking to fuck. Been up a day and my inbox is 7 pages deep with messages girls SENT me. I have yet to send out one message first.

Another thing I noticed is no ugly lizards are sending messages. The quality of females messaging me is MUCH better on average than for a regular guy.

Im thinking about making the profile more raunchy and sexually explicit to see if it affects the sheer number of interested women that are messaging me.
You can't play nice guy on there! The girls that date online want attention or to be abused.I've been pulling ass online since windows 95 came out and its been that way strait out of the gate and the best fucks have come from women who I destroyed with a nasty first message.
Try and play nice/interested and they get bored in 2 messages and move on. That does not mean that you have to go in over the top but, just balance it out...

If you look like that guy you could leave the whole profile empty and just type "sex please" and hotties will respond..

Messages In This Thread