rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up girls while being overweight

Picking up girls while being overweight

I have lost about 100lbs in the past three years.

I have been pursuing women throughout this time.

Sorry to be blunt, but lose the weight. Nobody wants to get intimate with a lardass. People are giving you nicey-nicey answers because they don't want to be impolite, but honestly everything in your life will improve when you lose weight. Clothes fit better. People become more friendly. You feel more energetic. Women approach you more, and the ones that you approach are warmer and more touchy. You look better.

Approaching women when you look bad and unhealthy, as was the case for me, is an exercise in frustration. I gained the weight quickly before I lost it, and I did very well with women before that happened. But even with the conversational skills, confidence, and experience I had built up before gaining the weight, I found it very difficult to close as a fat guy. Girls loved talking to me and spending time alone with me, but the fire of attraction was missing.

Rowing machines and treadmills were my method of choice for losing the weight. I also ate a restricted-calorie diet, and kept a simple spreadsheet with logs and graphs of my food intake and exercise activity.

Don't look for ways around your own weaknesses. Look for ways to strengthen yourself. This is an easy one, with huge returns. The best way to improve your game as a fat man is to stop being a fat man.

Messages In This Thread