rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you were rich...

If you were rich...

C'mon, guys, think outside the box... you're rich!!! Use the cities for shopping and nightclubs.

South Pacific - some atoll with my own private lagoon... I'm thinking fishing pole next to my hammock, topless Tahitian drink servers.
Grimmelwald (sp.), Switzerland - Swiss Alps, do everything on skis, everything connected by trams and lifts. A winter wonderland with shopping, nightlife, and hot rich girls.
Buzios, RJ, Brazil - 26 beaches, all beautiful and different and within 10 minutes of each other. Not great for women, so bring your own.
Positano, Italy - a cozy villa on the cliff with a view of the town and the sea... very classy place with amazingly good food... Oh yeah, private chef!
Arabian desert - a quaint oasis, make friends with the local sultan to get full access to his harem. Be on the lookout for sand in pussy.
Tibet - one month a year with my personal lama, meditating in the mountains to release the stress caused by being so f*cking rich!

... funerals are insane, the chicks are so horny, its not even fair, its like fishing with dynamite ... Ma!!! The meat loaf!!!

Messages In This Thread