rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stefan Molyneux on Joe Rogan Podcast

Stefan Molyneux on Joe Rogan Podcast

Quote: (09-29-2013 10:05 AM)ladderff Wrote:  

As you might guess I'm not really a regular listener but I gave Miley Cyrus and the Slutwalk of Family Collapse a listen because the title contained some manosphere themes and I wanted to see how he'd tackle them.

I am obviously with him as being against the slut-ification of society and the collapse of the family, and there are several things he says in the video that I think are right or close-to-right.

Why this ends up mattering for game: Molyneux chastizes men for being interested in pretty/sexy women—he believes that we like pretty girls because that's how we've been conditioned by our abusive families in a statist society. He talks about hyperaggression in boys but philosophically it's not just "hyper"aggression that he's against—he is also opposed to perfectly normal masculine feelings. Want to sleep with lots of women? Around here we tend to think of that as pretty normal, but if you have any success with that goal, Molyneux says you are "selfish narcissistic sociopathic man-boys." We have enough people telling us what we're supposed to want: we don't need this guy doing it just for the sake of his political dogma.

You've made some interesting points about the man, I'm currently just getting into his podcast and find myself agreeing with him on many issues. It's good to hear someone give a balanced opinion on him and his views, I'll look into him further

"You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge" Scroobius Pip

Messages In This Thread