rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facial hair - Yay or nay?

Facial hair - Yay or nay?

My facial hair is like that too.
Moustache doesn't connect with chin, which doesn't connect to soul patch, and my sideburns don't connect to my moustache or chin, like accentuated frown lines.
Then it gets weird, my sideburns don't connect to my jaw, they grow in between.
Kind of like Joe Dirt
[Image: joedirtTB063012.jpg]
if his moustache grew down.

So, I just clean shave the sideburns, and since Xmas '13 been growing out the rest, and shave the spaces clean, to create nice sharp lines between each portion.

Also, invest in a straight razor, strop, strop dressing, and lather kit. Amazon has all this stuff cheap. The strop and strop dressing should be enough to keep the new razor from needing stone honing. Shaving with a straight makes you feel like a bad-ass (great pre-game ritual) and doesn't give you razor burn like those multi-blade pieces of shit they sell now. Invest in the basics, and never buy a blade again. Money in the bank. A fine blade can even be used to trim long facial hair, basically brush the hair at the desired length with it, and it just falls off.

Messages In This Thread