rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites.

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites.

Quote: (01-30-2014 02:02 PM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2014 01:55 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

I am scared by the motorcycle picture. Shows how quickly accidents happen.. and that little car (even though dented) is hardly even phased by the Motorcycle... and the guy really flies... must NOT have lived through that one... it is like a clip from faces of death.

Agreed. It makes me feel pretty stupid as earlier today I was whizzing on the back of one at 80 Km/h with no helmet [Image: biggrin.gif]

I'm gonna buy one tomorrow. Like 300Baht to potentially save your life.

Then again, helmets in Asia typically have the resilience of a plastic cereal bowl.

I have ridden motorcycles on and off for more than 20 years... Frequently, I dislike helmets, and I would prefer to ride without the helmets, when I could. In the USA, there are so many states with helmet laws that it becomes almost impossible to ride without a helmet. But, anyhow, if a guy witnesses a crash like the one in the clip above, he will see the importance of a helmet.

NONETHELESS, I can still see myself riding a motorcycle and NOT wearing a helmet, if I am able to get away with it and there is NO law requiring it.... especially in climates where the temperature is hot as fuck...

Messages In This Thread