rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is There A Point Of Diminishing Returns On Weightlifting And Attracting Girls?

Is There A Point Of Diminishing Returns On Weightlifting And Attracting Girls?

Quote: (01-30-2014 08:13 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I've never been on that level but I assume it's hard to maintain. I feel like the more time you spend improving yourself physically the less time you spend improving yourself mentally. I'm a pretty witty and sharp guy but anytime I've spent working out long term I feel like my game suffered. Yes you get more looks and attention. I've even been approached outright. But at the same time I felt kind of self obsessed and dumb at the same time. It's hard to describe.

That's an excuse, and a bad one.

It really doesn't take much time to build a good physique, as far as hours per week or day. 3-6 hours in the gym per week is more than enough. It does take long term consistency though. People vastly overestimate the hours per week it takes to build a nice body.

How much time do you spend fucking off on the RVF each week? I'm sure you could find time to improve both physically and mentally if you wanted to.

Messages In This Thread