rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Illegals have earned the right to stay"

"Illegals have earned the right to stay"

Well, I was really just talking about the manosphere.

We espouse masculine qualities and are fighting a silent war to restore respect for them (paging ROK). It is only natural many of us are patriotic. It would be strange if we were not. Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori and all that.

As for supporting industries. Well, consumers buy shit, and what they buy is shaped according to preferences, the most powerful being quality for price. Sure, some people buy goods to support a noble cause, but for most of our budget, we are rational in that sense.

I wouldn't blame people for maximizing their happiness under the current incentive structure. It's the politicians who design the incentive structure, and I blame them! Politicians are, however, products of universities and intellectual drivel that comes from there, and the reason why it's drivel is because of, among other things, the cultural hijacking of our academic system by progressive elements. Antonio Gramscii put his finger on this process in the early 20th century in his writings.

In a modern economy what matters not is control of capital, it is control of the flow of information.

Restoring America, if such a goal exists, involves a serious showdown with large swathes of the academic world, including a regular butchering of the humanities and social sciences. Libertarianism is useless unless protected by the cultural hegemony of conservatism.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Messages In This Thread