rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two top American bankers commit suicide in London

Two top American bankers commit suicide in London

Quote: (01-29-2014 10:28 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Roosh's point: In the Great Depression people were jumping off buildings after the market crashed as far as I know, not before.
Today market is down about 3/4 of 1 per cent, well within normal limits. Evidence of normalcy doesn't attract attention.

For a wealthy, high achiever financial employee, my guess is the most likely things are mental illness ( in particular bipolar disorder) , domestic conflict, or impending arrest and prison for a guy who's used to a jet set lifestyle.

Bipolar disorder, for one, can be sort of an asset for a trader when he is on a roll and before he starts to crack up.
One less known fact is that bipolar worsens with age into 30s and 40s, someone you know with high energy and IQ might be on the way to cracking up eventually. He can make a lot of money and get far by that age.

Of course, his social status means he can't have mental illness, and a miserable mixed episode of agitated depression is almost ideal for triggering an "I can't stand it" suicide of anxious misery.

Even if a bipolar seeks treatment, 90% of them hate their meds and often go off them to get back the rising part of the mood curve. How do I know? I've had to listen to them complain endlessly and was actually glad I wasn't a psychiatrist trying to please them with the right meds.

Old saying: When you hear hoofbeats, think of horses before zebras. I once again predict...nothing. The rich will get richer, you will get older, and there will be no news that life went on as usual.

Here's a self-help board where one guy states wasn't diagnosed until 40.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Bipolar-Dis...how/656861

I have bipolar disorder. It is highly unlikely someone would go undiagnosed and unmedicated and be high functioning at a stressful job into their 50s and 60s and then suddenly crack after a really bad day at work or an extremely stressful time.

If it is 2 guys committing suicide the same day, it was almost certainly because of some financial catastrophe that they were either the root cause of, or they couldn't face their peers and their family and deliver some really bad news, or they were crooked/criminal and realized they were about to get caught and face a jail sentence and this would be easier.

Messages In This Thread