rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tokyo adventures

Tokyo adventures

Quote: (01-29-2014 05:21 AM)Fortitudinal Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2014 01:49 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2014 11:00 AM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2014 04:23 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

None of these ads have their profile pictures attached or just some of them don't?

No pictures.

From my experience, these women will be in their 30s and are well-established in life. They are aromatherapists, or licensed massage therapists, or something to do with their own business.

They have money but are less than enamored with the typical Japanese man.

You have to remember that Japanese men are of a very low SMV for nearly any woman who speaks English well and has been overseas.

The average man on this forum outranks his Japanese competitor by a mile.

These women crave a well-put together, professional Western man. Suited up and looking good.

When I was a lowly English teaching monkey in Tokyo, my chances with these women fell apart as soon as I told them my job. But... just now, 2/3 responded positively, even though they know I'm an ocean away, because I told them I'm a lawyer (which happens to be true).

Show them what they want to see. Tell them you're not in a relationship. Say you're sort of thinking about settling down with a respectable woman, worthy of your status. Tell them whatever they need to hear to spread their legs - being a Western (usually white) man is half the battle. Take them out, be nice but persistent and forward, be more of a confident beta and show her some style and your plans for a glorious future, which she could join if she plays her cards right. Do this with a few others at the same time for a high-class, respectable harem.

Quote: (01-27-2014 02:10 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Great stuff Yeti.

We just may be Eskimo brothers. I mentioned the Metropolis ads in another Tokyo thread way back mentioning the same results. I did, however, warn of the increase in the percentage of potential stalkers. Not crazy stalkers, per se, but women that will spend time and money to ensure that you are not a playboy.

God, some of those women are so sweet that its almost painful to play them. Especially since most of them have been played so many times, and are just trying their best to find a man they can take care of (yes you read that right) and to have a family.

In b4 white knighting. . .So why play them?

Im not down on this one, we bitch and complain about women being golddiggers, spoiled by feminism, cheating hos' etc. . .but these are the kind of women we want to have faith in mankind. Not fuck and chuck.

Honesty game works surprisingly well. I'm always pleasantly surprised.

Krauser had a similar post not too long ago. Xsplat has done a lot of 'field work' on this issue too. 'Return of Kings' we proclaim. Hard to believe a King would behave this way.

Your mores be yours, but why ruin things further? Japan is literally one of the few island that has escaped the brunt of feminism. You are ruining it for others after you.

You're right, it's better to be honest.

Messages In This Thread