rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you were rich...

If you were rich...

Quote: (06-08-2011 01:09 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2011 12:08 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

2. Geneva, Switzerland

These sons of bitches pay 13% tax. And corporate tax is 14%. Not to mention private banking systems that help you hide everything. Throw in one of the highest standards of living in the world, Geneva is one pretty decent place to be living and doing business if you need to settle in Europe. Language barrier is a bit of a problem, but that can be rectified quickly with some effort. Safe, little poverty, lots of history and very central in Europe. Fast trains can get you into France, Germany, Australia and Italy very quickly. Short flights under two hours and you are in Eastern Europe or the Mediterranean.

Terrible nightlife, quality of women will make you yawn, Swiss cities are quite boring in general...far from ideal.

5. Montreal, Canada

Beautiful women. Friendly people. Booming economy (particularly my sector) that is set to continue for years. Great food, fucking incredible nightlife. This is a place built for a hedonist who does not mind the cold. Also, rural life in Canada is something else and I could think of worse ways to kill a week than to spend it camping or fishing there. Hunting and fishing is top notch, and if you need to get away, you dont need to go far to be in the middle of no where for a few days.

Montreal is a great city and everything you said is very true except Quebec's (and Montreal's) economy is not booming, and hasn't been for many years. It's part of my job to know provincial economies. I can give you countless references.

Also, the business environment in Montreal caters to European and Quebecois businesses/people, so it's not ideal for everyone even if the economy is booming.

Montreal is great for Joie de vivre. No doubt.

Hey Bro

Switzerland would not be a choice for women. Its purely for business and tax reasons. Its also not the worst place to live for short periods of time as a base in Europe. If money is not a problem, women wont be either. [Image: smile.gif] Cant always be all play, and while there are better options in that regard throughout Europe (tons in fact) its a good place business wise.

As for Montreal, again, its a base for Canada. Im in big mining, and while thats further east and north, I could base myself out of pretty much any major Canadian city. So the decision to go there is girls and lifestyle, but also the close proximity to the east coast of the USA and supply channels from there.

Those French Canadian girls make my loins sing!

Messages In This Thread