rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Abolition of Work

The Abolition of Work

Quote: (01-27-2014 06:26 PM)Vroom Wrote:  

I cant stand the cunts, and there are quite a few of them, who say things like "If I won the lottery, I would keep working. I wouldn't know what to do with all the time on my hands!" Some of them try to justify it by saying "oh you can't retire on a million dollars. It doesn't go far these days"

If you can't think of anything to do preferable to going to work, or how to retool your life so that a milllion fucking dollars can last you, you must be fucking braindead. Lounging on a tropical beach, reading a book and sipping a long island iced tea? Nah fk that, I'd rather be at work.

I like my 'work' (self employed) that much. Being able to peer into the finances of hundreds of startups, help people succeed and learn from their successes is amazing education and they are paying me for it. Would a successful artist put down their brush just because they won the lottery?

Granted, if I had further finances I'd just fire clients more often but thats a minor gripe.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread