rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gym approach help. Strategies and Tactics

Gym approach help. Strategies and Tactics

I'm at the gym nearly everyday and can approach ok, but I struggle to close. It's not like at a club/bar where you can sexually escalate. Nor is it like day game where you can easily bounce location or at least go for the number after 10-15 mins chat (all the time I have for chit-chat, usually at the end of my workout). I close much better during day game. I've tried the slow slow game hoping to bump into her again, but I've found that attractive women (around here anyway, I'm at a university gym and a city gym) rarely commit to any gym routine. I almost never see them again after that first encounter.

There's one attractive girl whom I see regularly, and she's friendly enough for some banter, but is keeping her distance plus we always get disrupted by other guys coming up to her to spit game.

In the last 5 years of being a gym regular at these places, I can recall just one attractive girl that got successfully picked up (or rather, she picked up a regular guy), and those two are in a relationship atm.

I do know all the gym staff, they mostly like me (except for one jelly cockblocking dude) and most regulars here respect me and often ask me for advice since I lift decent big weights (3xBW deadlift, 2.5xBW squat etc.). I'm in good shape but on the short side (5'7"), although I do alright in other venues where I can be bolder.

You guys got any closing strategy for gyms?

I'm not too fussed about gym pickups since I can do it elsewhere, but figure it'd be a cool thing to tick off the list, and besides I do spend a significant amount of time there weekly.

Messages In This Thread