rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you were rich...

If you were rich...

Quote: (06-07-2011 11:55 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

This is a tough one, but a very good topic. To preface this, I'm going to assume that since I'm rich I can also afford an aircraft of my choice with which to easily hop between my chosen residences. I choose this.

They cost about $800,000+ to run with full crew and pilots(those are just fixed costs-add another $3000+ for every hour you're in the air), but I assume I've got the money to easily keep that covered. I'll charter it out to my other rich friends who can't quite afford their own jet and perhaps even make a little cash back to lower my expenses. with a range of over 12,000 Kilometers, I can cover a lot of distance quite efficiently.

My 5 residences would be as follows:

1. Sydney-I'd use this as my "base" out east, from which I could regularly make short hops on the jet to other parts of Asia (Japan, Thailand, Phillippines, SK, etc). The G550 might have the range to hit Dubai from here, but I've got other bases for that. I had to choose between this and Tokyo, and Sydney wins because it is slightly less expensive and in an english speaking nation. Women are laid back too.

2. Jamaica-No one particular place, I'd probably have several residences on the island. From here, I'd easily be able to hop through the rest of the Caribbean and into Latin America.
My reasons for choosing Jamaica are personal. I have an emotional tie to it being Jamaican and quite a few familial ties that'd make life easier there. I can base the jet on the island and cover all of South, Central and Northern America from here with its range. I can also easily relax here, and hop to St. Barts or any other island where my boats will primarily be kept.

3. Paris-I need a base in Europe. London weather and women suck, although the place can be sick if you're rich. I can just live in Paris and take short hops to London, as well as the south of France, Monaco, and the rest of Europe.

4. NYC-I need at least one base in the US, and if I'm rich I'll also need to do a lot of business. Chances are, whatever work I'll be doing to make all of this money will start in the Big Apple, so I'll maintain a penthouse here and keep a car or two.

5. Cape Town-With this one I now have all of the Earth's inhabited continents easily covered. From here, I can make relatively short hops on the G5 to Dubai, or Nairobi, or wherever I want to go in this part of the world. Plenty of business to be done in Southern Africa as well.

This is a weird list.

Syndey is fun i guess. Ok

Jamaica? I hope you love blackwomen

Pairs over Barcelona?!?!?!

Cape Town? Why in gods earth would you want to LIVE in Cape Town South Africa? [Image: huh.gif]

Very different list to say the least.....

Messages In This Thread