rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PERU?

PERU?

Quote: (01-24-2014 08:33 PM)Ilovejaneandfinch Wrote:  

Hey I can't delete a duplicate post?
I hate slow internet because now I have 2 posts the same that I can't get rid off.

When I click delete I get this:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Ilovejaneandfinch'

This makes no sense. How can you not delete a duplicate post? I guess the mods can then S:

I believe that you are correct that only the mods can delete posts (and the mods do NOT generally remove any posts, to my knowledge), but a regular member can remove pictures in his thread.

Most guys who have accidentally double posted either just completely remove the text from the duplicate post within the hour that he is able to edit or otherwise edit the duplicate post. If you do NOT catch the duplicative post within the hour that you are able to edit, then the duplicate post will remain forever.

Messages In This Thread