rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to buy a used car?

Best way to buy a used car?

Guys above are giving solid advice. Buy what she can with cash. Don't have to limit to the Corolla/Civic either, Kia and Hyundai have got good reliability records lately. I'm about to get rid of my Camry and I've always been disappointed with the interior - stuff like the panel where the window switches started coming loose and there's no way to fix it. The interior overall has been a disappointment even though overall it's been reliable.

I'm out looking at used cars right now myself. Is it me, or are they a lot more expensive? It seems like you just don't get much discount for used. I'm looking at SUVs like the Explorer, Pilot or Highlander - Pilot for example lists at 42K for a top end model, but stuff coming off lease is selling for about 36K with 30K miles. That's about $2,000 for 10K miles, and it seems to keep depreciating around that rate. You get a bigger drop down when the thing gets past 60K miles and the manufacturers warranties start expiring.

Messages In This Thread