rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat Feminist Lunatic Flips Out When Approached [Re-titled]

Fat Feminist Lunatic Flips Out When Approached [Re-titled]

Quote: (01-18-2014 12:58 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

This comes off as scripted.

But if it's not, his opener is awful: "I know it's a little random but I found you attractive and I wanted to come say hi to you."

When you make an approach an out-and-out obvious "approach," you set yourself up to fail because you make what should be implicit explicit. You know how we complain that feminist college types want every "escalation" to have verbal consent? And how that sucks the mystery and romance out of things? That's what this approach does.

Try having a conversation or asking for a favor and letting it build from there. In all seriousness, "I feel sick -- do you have any Alka-Seltzer?" would have honestly been a better opener.

It's just the direct v indirect argument really. This dude has got quite a lot of videos up and does both.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread