rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mixx does Dallas....

Mixx does Dallas....

Yeah Dallas would be a mad place to live if making coin for a single guy...with game.

The condos & lofts in areas like Uptown, Oak Lawn, Knox-Henderson, and now Medical District are great places to live logistically. Always a bit higher for my preferred price points, but there was a turning point in 2009-2010 where NOT living in the trendiest areas wouldn't hurt you as much...which is big in a city known for their "pretentious 30 thousand dollar millionaires," haha.

Though the economy is very strong here on paper, the Dallas/Ft. Worth area has grown substantially with now 6.6 million people (per grad lecture last week) as locals realize that times can be rough while keeping a low profile on your "status" is becoming more acceptable or perhaps cooler. Also a lot of the jobs are scattered through the metropolitan area so with increasing population = increasing traffic. I gotta say the people living in the "it" areas now are guys making good coin but with absolutely no game (pharmacists/engineers) or chicks that are barely making it while being in denial. So a guy with game living in a strategic location really could kill it.

American Airline pricing is surprisingly just OK even from Dallas/Ft. Worth. Europe & South America always have reasonable deals, but the direct flights between Dallas-Sao Paulo (2 daily) are always hella expensive. Much cheaper to go into Rio or have a layover in Miami before arriving in Belo Horizonte/Curitiba/Porto Alegre. Asia tends to be quite high too, but direct flights from Dallas to either Shanghai or Hong Kong are being added this June 2014 so I'm hoping that is a game changer.

Messages In This Thread