rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mixx does Dallas....

Mixx does Dallas....

Ok cool. That's exactly what I was getting at. I think Dallas would be a cool place to live. It's one of those hidden gems. You can really create a dope lifestyle there. Nice condos, apt buildings, homes, etc. It's a very pro-business city and the low taxes attract a shit ton of corporations. Lots of good jobs there. Actually, one of my boys moved down there right after law school and got a nice starting salary at one firm. I can't remember exactly but it was somewhere btwn 140-160K/per year which is ridiculous for a first year associate in a market like that. That salary at the time would be something elite top 5 law firms in NYC or DC pay. In Dallas, that's truly winning, but he got married immediately!

Another good thing is that American Airlines has its biggest hub there which you can use to connect to a lot of points internationally on a nonstop flight at a good price.

Messages In This Thread