rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gym approach help. Strategies and Tactics

Gym approach help. Strategies and Tactics

Greetings fellow Hunters. I have searched the forum but never found a specific topic on Gym approaches and how to best go about picking up. I ask this because my situation "Married with 1, another on the way" leaves me with very little avenues to go on the hunt.

A little about me I am 30 Cuban, mixed raced light mulato, and I have been working out for a long time now since I was 16.

The one place I have is the Gym LA Fitness to be exact. I have gotten some results from approaching at the gym in the past but it has never been a consistent thing.

My strategy is usually just open by asking how many sets a particular target has left on a machine she is at and go from there. Or try to find something in common with her to open with.

My location is Miami which while amazing for quality and quantity the level of competition and Bitch Shields here is astronomical. Any and all advice would be welcomed.

Messages In This Thread