rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian girls calling you "grosero" rude

Colombian girls calling you "grosero" rude

I've noticed this quite a few time but can only think of one example so here it goes: I'm on the internet doing nothing important and the colombia girl is sitting next to me, she wants to do some internet search. She starts saying what she wants to google search for (sort of complex) so i push the keyboard towards her. She's says no no, just type it for me, and i tell her I'm not your secretary. Mouth agape and stunned she says que groseroooooo. Has happened multiple times with multiple girls.

Regardless of is it a good move DHV blah blah pua garbage, saying shit like that is who i am and it isn't changing. Question is 1)do they really think it is that grosero 2) or are they all that much of a little princess 3) or do Colombians dudes put up with this shit 4) or just some bullshit girl game or 5) i'm just an asshole.

Like i said i'm not changing but i like to understand cultural nuances. any thoughts?

Messages In This Thread