rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mathematician hacked OKCupid to find the girl of his dreams

Mathematician hacked OKCupid to find the girl of his dreams

Quote: (01-21-2014 09:03 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I disagree that she's "busted". I gave her a 4 due to her lack of effort in her appearance. Beauty is all hair and make-up.

Let's take a close-up of her face. She has no pimples or craters in her skin. She's tan. Average Asian girl face. Greasy hair and dorky glasses which area probably popular in her circle. I say for $200 and 2 hours in a salon she could be "cute".

[Image: OjuDL9j.jpg]

I'm sorry bro, but this chic is ASS UGLY. McQueen and some others are giving her a 4, this chic would be about a 2 to me. Your average K-pop guy is prettier than she is. For real, if this guy grows his hair long and gets a sex change operation, he'd be a far more attractive woman.

[Image: 748088_1308241378890_full.jpg]

Are we even sure this is the girl though, I did a search for her name and couldn't find that pic that's being posted here. I found her actual website but no photos of her were in it. And it seems that this name isn't that uncommon.

Messages In This Thread